Cannot Verify with Uphold

I’d like to share an Email Thread with the community in hopes that SOMEONE will be able to assist me in fixing this problem.

Sept. 27th 2022:
I use Brave on Windows 11, Linux (Kubuntu), and my Phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+). My wallet is in "unverified" status, and it keeps telling me "Error: Device limit reached. Your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because you've reached the maximum verified device limit."

I do not know how to fix this on any of my OS's

Attachment(s)
(https://support.brave.com/attachments/token/05MPDGHmixjSnIIkJvxPF4Kc7/?name=Screenshot+2022-09-27+213406.png)

Oct. 3rd, 2022:
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Regular linking limits were removed with the exception of Bitflyer. This went into effect May 25th, 2022.

https://community.brave.com/t/device-linking-limits-for-brave-rewards-have-been-removed-for-uphold-and-gemini-you-can-now-verify-all-your-devices/397984

Please note, the linking limit setting is based on standard device habits. If you are seeing this error message, it may be due to irregular usage.

Thank you for your understanding.

—Brave Team

Oct. 3rd, 2022
I mean, thanks for telling me that the device limits have been removed... but that doesn't really solve my problem.  I am still getting the error messages that I have exceeded the device limits.

How can this be resolved?

Oct. 14th, 2022
It’s been over 10 days at this point, and I am still getting this error:

Oct. 17th, 2022
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Regular linking limits were removed with the exception of Bitflyer. This went into effect May 25th, 2022.

https://community.brave.com/t/device-linking-limits-for-brave-rewards-have-been-removed-for-uphold-and-gemini-you-can-now-verify-all-your-devices/397984

Please note, the linking limit setting is based on standard device habits. If you are seeing this error message, it may be due to irregular usage and you will see no change to the status of your Rewards panel.

Thank you for your understanding as we work to improve the ecosystem for all users.

—Brave Team

Oct. 17th, 2022
How can I resolve this?

I have read through all of the forums, and everyone keeps pointing out that the device limits have been removed... but no one seems to know how to resolve this situation.

I have tried "verifying" through Uphold over the past month, and it keeps giving me the same error message.  What do I do to get this fixed?

Oct. 26th, 2022
So, it's been another 9 days, and I haven't heard anything.

I really would like to get this problem resolved.  I don't know what else to do, or who to contact.  Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Can anyone help? I don’t think I am getting anywhere with Brave Support… seeing as how they have only given me “boiler plate” answers, and it’s taken a month.

Anybody? I am really lost here as to how this can be fixed. Please help.

Anyone? Please? What else can I do here?
Brave Support won’t get back to me.

This issue started in September, and no one has been able to help.

I will suggest disconnecting from any other Brave installations if any

Hello!

A request for additional information was sent last week. Please reach out at your convenience. Thank you!

Ok. I am reaching out.

Would you mind responding to the request for additional details in the ticket? You can DM me them as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.