Rewards returns an error

Description of the issue:
When I open a new tab, or when I go to Rewards in menu, it says that I have reward to claim.

So I click on “Claim” and it asks me to prove that I’m human by moving the Brave logo on the right target.

I move the logo on the right target and It says : “Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later. Brave Rewards has a problem. Please try again later.” (in french, cause I use the browser in french)

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Click on “Claim” about rewards
  2. Move the logo on the right target

Expected result:
The error appears.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
It has always worked well so far, it is the first time that I have this error and I may close / restart the browser, try again, I still have the same error.

Can you please check if you have your DPI setting set to 100%?

Im also having this issue

I’m having this issue also. I have an older Macbook air, the default display resolution is 1440x900 it seems like. Is this the issue?

I have made sure the DPI is at 100%. I have restarted the computer, reset cache, deleted cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I’m out of ideas. Help? I can’t claim my rewards…

also having an issue. never had this before, no matter what my DPI settings are (norrmally 200%). And yes, I did try to revert back to 100% and it still failed. please fix. these expire soon!

any fix? we’d like to see something here on this. our rewards are expiring soon :confused:

I also have this problem. can’t claim the rewards, it just keeps saying Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later.
Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later.

I’ve installed Brave Beta, restored the wallet and it still does this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.