Rewards payment still wrong this month

Briefly describe your issue:
Rewards payouts are not including the total amount (or anywhere close)

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Linux Mint

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Browser - V1.38.109

Screen shot from yesterday (30th April 2022)

Screen shot from today

This is quote the mismatch, it’s not as bad as it has been over the past few months but i’m still unhappy with this.

7 Likes

Same here.
May started with %40 earnings of April

1 Like

Hi

For me , for this month.

Phone: 4.5 they are giving 4.2
Laptop: 12.2 they are giving only 7.2 !

3 Likes

I was at 27 bat last and they trying to payme 5.7.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I thought It was solved after the middle of April when BATs were accredited into the account but I realized today that it is not. They just flush out and disappeared.

To be honest, I am not getting the right amount of BATs generated since January when I got the last payment. Then I didn’t receive anything in February. For some reason, I received a doubled payment of 0,75 bat in March when I remember I did more than 2 bats. As I explained before, on April 16th, brave rewards appeared reflected on my brave wallet (+2,72 BAT) but today (May 1st) I went to my Gemini account and nothing was transferred into my Gemini account. Even the number of BATs that I can see from the browser have changed. Now I have to receive April payment which would be 3,274 BATs and I am afraid that they are not going to arrive as well. At this point, I should be at +18 BATs but I am just moving backwards with this.

1 Like

I don’t think I have EVER seen what I am paid match up with what it tells me to expect—I just assume the whole system is broken or poorly put together. The discrepancies seem to be consistent on both Android and MacOs, so I assume it’s the way it’s put together. It’s a shame though as the inaccuracy seriously dents Brave’s reputation if it ever wanted to be seen as reliable. For the last two months I have monitored each day’s activity and found it to be so hit-and-miss as to receiving ads, for example. I have it set to ten per hour but never get ten and am constantly online and refreshing screens and visiting new sites. Receiving BAT works out to approx. 0.5 per day—and I repeat, with constant use. I will keep an eye on the market for a new platform now, as mentioned last month. All I want is something reliable. Please don’t create a system that doesn’t work and celebrate it as though it does, it seems completely random. For all of April I was left expecting 8BAT to arrive, but despite the notice saying it was on it’s way, it never came through.

3 Likes

damn dude, whats your secret?! how the hell can I make this much bat?

1 Like

how the f do you get that many ads to get that much BAT?

Looks as though alot of ppl are dealing with this same issue as I am and nobody is replying with a solution or at least someone with that specific knowledge anyway. I’ve filled out the form as requested over a month ago, still no reply. Sooo frustrated with no replies!!!

They did identify it as a bug last month, the browser was failing to validate the ads being viewed and was not retrying to validate it. It was supposed to be fixed for this month but it does not seem to have worked.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply.
Does anyone know if there is a way to restore my original rewards account?? Not sure how it happened but brave browser disappeared on my phone so had to create a new account.
From what I’ve read, there is no way to restore what I lost.
Thanks

How in the world did you make so much? Forreal

He didn’t and it’s definitely not even possible. Though it’s very easy to adjust it but obviously this isn’t getting paid out. In his next post he admits to having used ‘inspect element’.

1 Like

Yeah i googled that and read all about it, apparantly it only shows like that on his page until he refrashes the page or something. You know anything about this problem they were supossed to had fixed by this month? Cause im having the same problem with gettinb only a portion of my BAT…

1 Like

I have the exact same problem, I should get 7.6 bat but I will get only 4 bat

3 Likes

Im getting the feelig that theyre only giving to people what they have and they dont have enouoh of free BAT for everyone they owe, but idk i might be wrong its just a little weird this happening to everyone u know?

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just leave my phone open literally all day lol… over 1700 ads last month.

Only matters if you actually get paid!

1 Like

still no March rewards, and April rewards only 1/3 procesing

1 Like

still no March rewards…amazing business