Rewards payment issue

Hi!
First, i use Brave in Android since January 2020, more or less.
I haven’t verified my wallet, because i haven’t reached the 25 BATs yet.
A couple days ago, i noticed that the browser doesn’t give me all the BATs, it always gives me 0.750, every month. Even if i have 3.780 (aprox), like this month, it gives me 0.750. And i don’t understand why. I send a message to a mod or something, but he replied sending me the payout status. Even when I specified that the BATs had been paid. (which were not all that corresponded to me, but 0.750)
Here are some images:

As you may know, you can’t have 3.245 BAT with only 42 ads.
If someone had this problem and know how to solve it, I would greatly appreciate the information.
Sorry if I made any mistakes, English is not my mother tongue!

Thanks in advance!
Kevin.

well, I have no idea what could be happening here, for now force-stop the app, clear the cache(not the data) and look again. tell us what you see

Thanks for answering!
I just force stopped teh app, cleared the cache and everything looks the same. I have the same estimated rewards pending that I had a few moments ago, and the same BATs in my account (not in my wallet, since I can’t verify it until i reach the 25 BATs, and I have 15.750).
Should I wait until May 5th? I just don’t want another 0.750 haha.

in brave://rewards-internals, “promotions” tab you can see a summary of the payments you have received.

when we receive a payment the paid amount is deducted from the estimated pending rewards some time later. could it be that in your case the pending rewards didn’t updated to reflex the change?

I don’t know, perhaps that’s it.
In brave://rewards-interanals “promotions” tab, i can see that in some months the status is “over”. What does that mean? Btw, there is no date in which it says “over”.
Should i upload a screenshot of the promotions tab?

i don’t know, in my side they say: “finished”.

share the screenshots, maybe @Mattches can lend us a hand

Btw, i said that every month i got 0.750. According to the data that i can see in the promotions tab, that’s not true. But i don’t understand what is over and why i still have almost 3.5 BATs in the pending rewards.
I crossed the claims id and the alphanumeric title just in case. If there is any mod that needs them, i will send them by pm.
imagen_2021-04-19_145203 imagen_2021-04-19_145307 imagen_2021-04-19_145429 imagen_2021-04-19_145533 imagen_2021-04-19_145616

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.