Haven't received brave rewards for several month. Now says Brave Rewards profile is flagged?

Briefly describe your issue:
Haven’t recieved BAT payouts in several month even though I was verified to uphold. Now it gave me an error saying Brave Rewards profile is flagged? Literally doing the same thing I’ve been doing for years on the borwser. Although I just upgraded my OSX just before I noticed I was no longer verified wikth uphold. ** I was definitely verified for the last several months.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
OSX Ventura 13.0.1 recently upgraded. Was at 12.. prior.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
It was verified up until I upgraded to OSX 13.0.1

What date did you verify your wallet?
originally I was verified in Jan/Feb of 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes up until 3 months ago

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not on Andriod

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
I do not think so.

Probably because you were flagged?

Guessing because you tried to link to it again. We don’t get immediate notifications that we’re flagged. We only find out when we go to reconnect to our custodial partner when it automatically logs us out in the browser every 90-120 days. So yeah, until you got “logged out” it would have showed you as Verified but you wouldn’t have been earning BAT or been receiving payouts.

What I will say to you is that if you think you haven’t done anything wrong and you’re getting the notification that your profile is flagged, then you’ll need to appeal that directly with Brave, which you do by creating a Rewards Support Ticket .

They will review and determine if they want to give you another chance, if it was a false positive, or if they think you’re beyond redemption and won’t remove the flag (meaning you’re permanently suspended).

I know you’re saying must be a false positive. Though to be fair, it’s also possible you’d been doing something (even if unknowingly) you shouldn’t have for all these years and the system only just now noticed, lol. Unfortunately only you, Brave’s system, and perhaps the people are Brave will know what the real answer is. Regardless, best thing will be for you to submit that ticket to appeal it.

I mean if they just cut me off without notifying me and even letting me know a reason, that is super sketchy. So much for transparency. Anyways I did contact support in Sept. Although I didn’t hear anything back. But I do remember disconnecting brave from uphold and reconnecting in Sept. So I wonder I did that a few times and it flagged me. But Still would have liked to known. I could have solveed it then. Now I’m jiust sitting in the dark.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.