Rewards account flagged for 6mo

Briefly describe your issue:
My Uphold account is no longer receiving rewards. Up until Dec 2021 I was using an old computer at which point I built a new computer and redownloaded Brave. My rewards account on my new computer is flagged and has been since Dec (6 months) when I built it. I’m not sure why it is flagged but I assume it is either due to periodic VPN usage or due to the fact that my computer is new.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I’m running Windows 12 with Brave v 1.39.122

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
It was previously verified on a computer I replaced in Dec however this computer is flagged and therefor will not verify.

What date did you verify your wallet?
My initial verification was around May of 2020 however this new computer has not been successfully verified.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, monthly from May 2020 to Dec 2021

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
I use a VPN occasionally

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Auto-contribute is not enabled.

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

You should submit a request for support to take a look and unflag your account using the form linked below. Take care.

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve submitted a request. Hopefully they can provide me some details.

1 Like

Your account got flagged because you view to many Ads this happen to me I was told that I was attempting to defraud Brave LOL and my wallet got flagged permanently which is an absolute joke Brave push Ads out for you to see and then Ban. you can reset your wallet and start fresh with a new browser wallet with a new ID

1 Like

Got told yesterday that my account is flagged too, I opened a support ticket and literally all they did was tell my account was flagged and didn’t even offer to unflag the account.