[Reply] Payment For Publishers Waiting From July until August 2020, Not Paid From Brave

Replying about this thread after locking the thread Payment For Publishers Waiting From July until August 2020, Not Paid From Brave

I dont know what you mean @steeven, i had been message or DM you in multiple times about my email account

is it true you did not get the message that I sent several times?
or did you deliberately not open the message I sent?

I don’t want to send any more messages, because for me it’s just a waste of time because I’ve sent messages several times but no reply from you

if you want to ask for my e-mail address associated with my account, I put it here

this is my email address: dekachavid@gmail.com

sorry for my annoyance with brave service

1 Like

I have not received the payment for August either.

@Rich20 wait until @steeven reply this thread

Personal information

@dekachavid please see Following up on Referral Program Closure for five countries.

I have read the post, the current problem I am asking will I or the creators and publishers in that country be paid?

and I have sent messages directly to you, but you asked repeatedly to send direct messages about the email address linked to my brave account, did you receive my messages or not?

apologize in advance because 2 months we have been waiting for certainty about the payment for the creators and publishers in the list of countries, I have spent a lot of time and money bringing in new users using the brave browser.

maybe a lot of people are annoyed like me because they have waited a long time about this issue, which was promised to be paid in August then in August we did not receive any payment at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.