ReCaptcha doesn't appear in every web using brave

When web trying to use ReCaptcha, the ReCaptcha block/square/section/box only flashes and juist gone. Some website doesn’t even appear and just say that ReCaptcha verification failed but no ReCaptcha box appear

This is some fixes i try but still not worked

1. disable shield off for global and current site
  2. cleared cache and for all the time
  3. reinstall

if I’m not mistaken, this started to happen after I updated my brave several days/ a week ago

[Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit) ]

Can someone help me? I’ve been switching to edge for some web that needs ReCaptcha and it’s kinda annoying

Please fix this and next update please :slight_smile:
Thank You, have a great day

@SilvaneUX,
Thank you for reaching out.
Can you please provide an example website in which you observe this behavior so I can take a closer look?

https://misterhorse.com/ : when trying to register there should be a recaptha box but not showing and tell me that recaptha failed

some online image upscaling site similiar to waifu2x : wont show too

reddit : when trying to message mod or posting on sub : captha box showed up but always cnt connect to recaptha service

that’s what i found from yesterday-today. there are plenty more but i forget what site and which section the problem is

@Mattches

https://misterhorse.com/ : when trying to register there should be a recaptha box but not showing and tell me that recaptha failed

some online image upscaling site similiar to waifu2x : wont show too

reddit : when trying to message mod or posting on sub : captha box showed up but always cnt connect to recaptha service

that’s what i found from yesterday-today. there are plenty more but i forget what site and which section the problem is

@SilvaneUX,
I just registered for misterhourse.com and was able to do so successfully, but I was not prompted with any captchas. Tried wifu2x and was able to successfully click on I am not a robot and complete the captcha:

Some extensions may be interfering with the behavior, do you have any installed at this time? Additionally, are you using a VPN connection when you encounter these errors?

@Matches Thanks for your solution, I just found out that my urban VPN extension is enabled (even tho I’m not using it).

so I disabled it and it’s working now.
this is a working solution for me.

Thank you very much. Have a great day.

1 Like

@SilvaneUX,
You’re very welcome, glad were able to get that resolved.