Random music playing in active browser tab

I’ll be using Brave and randomly, audio begins to play in the tab. I’ve heard sports, music, and what sound like ted talks, or excerpts from films this past week.

How can this issue be reproduced?

I’m not sure what is prompting the tabs to begin playing audio randomly. It either plays for a few seconds and stops, or I mute it by clicking the audio symbol in the tab, or it plays until I type in the window.

Expected result:

I would like to be able to find out where I can disable that, or at the very least, understand why it is occurring and help the Brave developers figure out why this is happening, so that it can be fixed.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I am using [
Version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

It could be from the Brave News.

Check your settings. You can block sites not to play sounds, and define white and black lists.

brave://settings/content/sound

@Sovereign,
Thank you for reaching out and for the detailed report.

You mention that the audio plays in the active tab when this issue occurs — can you tell me if you this only happens when you’re on a specific website or if this issue occurs when you’re on any website? If it does only happen on a specific website, can you please tell me which website so I can test on my end and see if I get the same behavior?

Can you also tell me if you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time? If so which extensions?