Problema con el pago de recompensa

Tengo mi cuenta uphold verificada desde hace un tiempo, pero se desconecto de mi cuenta, seguí acumulando tokens, pero a hora que la he vuelto a vincular, no me llegan los tokens que tengo, solo me marca la cantidad que tenía antes, espere todo el mes pasado creyendo que se habrían retrasado los pagos, pero no llegaron, ya se aproxima el próximo pago de recompensa y no llegaron las anteriores, el último pago fue en febrero del 2023, ¿Que puedo hacer?:

Mi sistema operativo es Windows y android, la versión de brave en la computadora es V 1.61.109, en el celular es Brave 1.61.109, Chromium 120.0.6099.144*

**La billetera que estoy verificando es: Uphold

**Si estoy en una región admitida, es México

Verification for earning and withdrawal is required with one of our custodial partners. You can learn more here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032158891-What-is-KYC-

If you recently connected to a custodian you will see payouts going forward. You will not see any payments during the period your profile was not connected to Uphold.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Ismavaz Creo que @Evan123 puede haber mirado por encima de su puesto demasiado rápido. Él tiene razón en que se requiere verificación para ganar y retirar, pero tu post dice que hace tiempo que estás verificado con Uphold. También veo en tu captura de pantalla que el último pago que recibiste de Brave fue en febrero de 2023. Esto es mucho tiempo para que no digas nada. ¿Por qué esperar tanto?

En cualquier caso, deberías crear un Ticket de Soporte de Recompensas en https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 para que puedan obtener información más específica de ti e investigar para determinar qué está pasando.

@Ismavaz I think @Evan123 may have looked over your post too quickly. He is correct in that verification for earning and withdrawal is required, but your post says you have long been verified with Uphold. I also see in your screenshot that the last payment you received from Brave was in February 2023. This is a very long time for you to say nothing. Why wait so long?

Regardless, you should create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so they can get more specific information from you and investigate to determine what is happening.

Note to Evan:

OP post was:

I have my uphold account verified for some time, but it was disconnected from my account, I continued accumulating tokens, but now that I have linked it again, I do not receive the tokens I have, it only shows me the amount I had before, I waited all last month believing that the payments would have been delayed, but they did not arrive, the next reward payment is approaching and the previous ones did not arrive, the last payment was in February 2023, what can I do?

So I’m just seeing that eventually it logged out on client side like happens and they didn’t get payments. But perhaps it did somehow get disconnected on back end as well and had been on vBAT. In any case, just saw two potential areas on this so wanted to attack on other side in case was a misunderstanding. Thank!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.