Description of the issue:
My credit union’s online portal does a handoff to an affiliated website when you go to the online billpay section. A recent Brave update broke this so that now when I click on this section of the website for “Bill Pay” it says “cookies are disabled”. I have Shields DOWN for both the originating site (www.netteller.com) and the handoff billpay site (www.businessbillpay-e.com). That used to fix the problem with older builds but one of the newer ones it’s broken. I can use it fine in Edge Dev and Chrome.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- This will be hard to reproduce without my login credentials, but this is what I do
- Log in to the business portal “cash management member” which takes you here:
- Then log in with your company and user id
- Enter password on the next page
- Click on the rail at the top that says “bill pay”
- Error message says: " Cookies disabled. Your browser cookies are disabled. Enable them now and revisit your bill pay site or click here for instructions to enable cookies."
Handoff should happen and bill pay should open, at least with shields down.
Brave Version( check
Version 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)