Problem Linking Accounts Brave/Uphold

Hi, @steeven I have a problem linking my brave rewards with Uphold, the thing is that I created two accounts in Uphold long time ago, then linked brave rewards with the first one created, which was my main account in Uphold, long time past, I tried to enter Uphold and ended up entering my second account, which was in “0” so i freaked out thinking that i was hacked or something, well it was my second account created with my main email, so I asked Uphold to transfer all the funds from my first Uphold account, to my second Uphold acc created with my main e-mail since It was easier to remember it and then delete my firstly created Uphold acc. My issue is that i tried to linkup my Brave rewards account with my Main and now only Uphold account, and it seems that i can’t because i already linked up my Brave rewards to my Firstly created and now deleted Uphold acc, Is there a way to restore this link thing and hopefully link my Uphold account?

Windows 11, v1.58.135 (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold)

YES (https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469-Supported-regions-for-verifying-Brave-Rewards-with-a-custodial-account-provider-) for list of supported regions)

If all your BAT is already in your new Uphold account, you can go into brave://rewards and then Reset Brave Rewards. Then, you can connect your new Uphold account to your new Rewards profile.

No! sorry about my delay response, the thing is I have like 22 Bat’s waiting to be claimed to my uphold which was already linked with the other acc… which was deleted by Uphold support… I have Gemini also but is no longer supported in my country.

@steeven please help, is there a chance that you could unlink my previous and erased Uphold acc from your end so I can link my browser with my newest acc?

Would you mind submitting your issue here and we can investigate? Thanks!

Thank you!! Just did it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.