Printing orientation NOT available for website

Dear support,
Problem
I need to save specific website as PDF, but there is no option to set layout as landscape or portrait.
Windows 10
Brave is up to date
Version 1.58.135 Chromium: 117.0.5938.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
There is no printer connected to notebook.

My steps
1/I load my website, log in to my account, select orders preview.
2/via ctrl+p open print settings. In that moment layout option and more settings just show up for less than 1 second and disappear.
3/Finally there is no option for layout.
Website can be saved as PDF only in portrait layout.
There is no “more settings”.

Other websites:
There is standard option for layout.

Similiar topic

What is wrong and how can I solve it?
Thank you!

@ivannovak,
On my end, I see these options appear on both macOS and Windows systems.

Might have to do with an extension you have installed — can you try disabling your extensions to test and see if this makes any difference? Also, do you see these print options appear in other browsers?

do u mean add printer in windows settings?
After click on “add printer or scanner” it search for printers or scanners with result:
The printer that I want is not listed.

yes, on other websites ctrl+p display layout options, as you can see on 3rd image I uploaded.
Disable extensions - the same results.
On my website: no layout option,
other websites with layout option.

Microsoft Edge on my computer, after ctrl+p display layout options.

@ivannovak,
Can you please share the exact link to the website where you’re encountering this error?

Thank you

Printer was added “Microsoft print to PDF”.
It did not add option to change layout.

https://superadmin.auglio.com/auth/login

@ivannovak,
For me, this specific login page also does not show the orientation or other additional options which does seem strange. However, if I elect to print using the system dialog, I’m offered the option to change the orientation.

yes, Ctrl+Shift+P to open the system Print dialog directly,
there is option to change landscape or portrait.
When I click on “print” = file is sent to printer and error, cause no printer is connected to laptop=no file can be printed.
No destination folder is offered to save website as PDF by printer “microsoft print to PDF”.

WHERE IS SUPPORT / DEVELOPER TEAM???
NO ONE CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PRODUCT???

“An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”
WHAT IS UNCLEAR???
YES, ITS COMPLETE SENTENCE!

WHERE IS SUPPORT / DEVELOPER TEAM???
NO ONE CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PRODUCT???

We don’t change the print settings in Brave, using the exactly same settings as Chrome.

There will be a difference between printing to pdf vs an actual printer. I don’t have a login for the site, but below is the sample:

There is also no layout options on your printscreen.
You do not need login details for the site.
You can test problem by visiting just login page to see how layout options after ctrl+p just pop up for less than second and then disappear
[https://superadmin.auglio.com/auth/login] https://superadmin.auglio.com/auth/login) .
As I wrote ago - I had printer only print to pdf, later new printer was added “Microsoft print to PDF”, which still did not display layout options.

Microsoft Edge on my computer: after ctrl+p displays layout options for login website.
Works OK in Edge, does not work in Brave = it is not problem of website, so problem of Brave?
Brave displays layout options for website community.brave.com, but not for login website.

I’m not seeing layout options on either screenshot, Chrome or Brave. Just note, Brave doesn’t modify the print dialog options compared to Chrome. Would check in Chrome.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.