Description of the issue:
I am unable to edit any presentation at my account on prezi.com. I am able to edit using Chrome browser. Attempts to edit from Brave will consistently generate the “This plugin is not supported” message. The little lock icon reveals FLASH=ALLOWED.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Log into my account at prezi.com
- Click on “Edit” for any presentation
- Nearly blank page opens showing only an image of puzzle piece above the text “This plugin is not supported”
- Ctrl+shift+i reveals that prezi.com uses “application/x-shockwave-flash”
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Should be able to edit full presentation.
Reproduces how often:
100% of attempts
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
- Windows 10 Home
- Version 0.64.76 Chromium: 74.0.3729.157 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Other than this, I am very impressed with Brave over the past week.