Please add a professional video player, such as the one in the Samsung Internet browser, that plays a video on the Internet

Uploading: 20221006_153222.jpg…
These are professional video player tools for Samsung Internet browser that appear on all sites that should added. in brev browser.

1 Like

Why?
The browser supports HTML5. Any website providing media according to the standards runs in Brave. There is no need to include any media player.
If you are looking for video editing tools, there are definitely plenty of them out there.
You can also have a look at Chrome extensions. Maybe you find what you want and you can install in Brave.

But, what do you mean with “plays a professional video”?
Brave plays videos as far as the webpage provides the media in the standard format.

Can you give some examples?

I don’t understand why you need this when any browser shows those controls when playing videos.
I also did not get yet what you call professional". It’s just a player.

Why bother adding something that already exists?
The purpose of HTML5 was to get rid of property and additional apps.

My own opinion. We do not need it.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. If you have a suggestion or feature you’d like to see implemented in the browser, please leave us a Feature request on our Community website. Please see: User voting in Feature Requests now available (please read)

Please vote for this feature at link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.