Pending payouts is still the same

Do I have to verify on uphold until 8 Feb if I not reached 1000$ limit on uphold and my current pending BAT amount is only 80 BAT? Do I get it at 8.02 ?

That is correct, EVERYONE must now complete Uphold KYC in order to be paid out. Please do so as soon as possible!

Please is it true that once the first of every month reaches, there can’t be any BAT sent to publishers again?

Not sure what you mean! There are no limits like that on the system. As long as you have a positive balance in your BAT wallet you should be able to tip and contribute to users as per usual.

What I mean is that when a user tips me can it show a day before my payout? Like tips sent to me today will I be able to cash it out on that Febuary 8?

You should allow 7-10 days for tips to post into your balance :slight_smile: It’s likely that tips coming in toward the end of the month will be pushed toward the following month’s payout.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.