Payout in progress 😞

I have lost the hope to be paid from brave. Bcz today is 8th October and now it is 8:35pm. Disappointingly it is showing that payment is in progress. Can anyone tell me that will I be paid?? Or not​:disappointed::disappointed:

Hi @Siam,

Thank you for writing in. The payouts were initiated today, and you can expect your BAT to be deposited within the next couple of days.

Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help to answer!

1 Like

Payout completed

But my one is still in progress. Actually this is my 1st month of working on brave. So I’m little worried that i will be paid or not

1 Like

If not this payout be patient for next payout

tengo un problema no he recibido mi pago. tenia un pago atrasado como puede ver en la imagen mas otro pago que deberieron hacerme este mes me comunique con el soporte de uphold pero me dicen que en la plataforma no esta mi fondo? entonces quien responde por esto

esto me lo enviaron desde uphold: Dado que en octubre se hizo oficial el lanzamiento de la plataforma Brave 0.69 la cual incluye conectividad bidireccional entre Uphold y Brave, durante el mes de octubre no se verá reflejado ningún pago. Todos sus pagos acumulados se verán reflejados durante el mes de noviembre, desde el 8 hasta unos días después

Hi @Siam, as long as you are verified with Uphold, are able to login, and have a pending balance you should get paid out fine this month. If there are any problems, please contact me directly and I can help you get paid.