I have not received payment in the last 2 months

Hi! can someone help me, my last two payments to my Uphold wallet have not been processed. I attach images:
of the browser
and of my uphold wallet

@steeven

I have not received payment in the last 3 months
“I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” (Yes/)
Which platform are you on ( Windows 7)?
Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first received payout jan 21
Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com 35 account? i am Dont have a verified wallet
If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions. no
If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license? no
If #5 and #6 do not apply to you, please send me (@steeven] a PM with a brief note about your issue. (Please send via private message only.)
Uploading supporting screenshots of your Brave Rewards settings page is very helpful.

OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.