Payment issue PLEASE respond

For oct I received 55 BAT for 2 confirmations and again in Nov I received 56 BAT for 2 more confirmations, total confirmations are 7 and for 4 payouts is done, for the remaining three confirmations I should have around 82 BAT but I see only 46.33, so @steeven can you please explain what’s the issue ??

1 Like

Hi there, see this thread for more info about late/incomplete payouts. Your account likely falls into one of the two scenarios mentioned here: Some common solutions for late/incomplete payouts

Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion. We’re happy to answer any further questions!

Yes sir, I received BAT rewards during the first week and they have not been sent to uphold and I understand that but the problem here is the brave rewards I have received in the publisher account, like I have explained above, the BAT rewards I received for first 4 confirmations are different to the next 3 confirmation, I have received very less rewards compare to before, @Asad can you please give me clarification on this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.