Brave Reward payment issue to uphold?

It appears that I am not getting BAT payments going to my Uphold account!

I am verified with Uphold and the account is linked and it seems to be happening for the last few months! My last payment states 05th Feb 2021 Payment has been paid but was wondering why its taking so long to appear in my Uphold. account? If there is any more detail I need to provide can you please advise me and I will provide any additional details.

2 Screenshot 2021-02-08 135917

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

i have the same problem. I cant send my bats to uphold

1 Like

Yes It is frustrating because I am doing well with penny stocks and want to carry on with that on uphold but just keep checking my uphold account for payments and they are not turning up on uphold! I hope we get some help!

I really like Brave and the philosophy of being paid BAT but its just driving me crazy why the issue is taking so long to be rectified. I am sure I read somewhere that there was some issues for quite a few people. Would be nice to get a timeline of when it will get sorted because I keep pointlessly trying to see my uphold account funds go in and still nothing!

Still waiting for help please. I am not receiving my uphold payments from adverts using Brave Browser!

I have the same problem, BATs were not sent to uphold. Could anybody help me?

I wish we could all get some help with our issue, I am at a loss and don’t seem to be getting any help which is such a shame!

Why is no one getting help???

Same problem. It’s been months. Haven’t so much as received an email response.

I have the same issue after creating my Uphold account! No further automatic payments from Brave account to Uphold account!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.