Passwords are not autoloading neither are they being saved after shutting down my laptop

under Privacy Settings
checked for prompting me to save my passwords. is okay.
however after shutting down my Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 the saved passwords are deleted and I have to start all over when I boot up the next day.
Description of the issue:*

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

I expect to have the saved passwords remain through shut down. It was working but not last few days. Expected result:

happens every time i try to log into a previously saved passwordReproduces how often:

Macos High Sierra 10.13.6 Up to date Brave 1.7. 98 Chromium Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

@Sharhi,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Can you check and ensure that you don’t have anything set to clear “on exit” in Menu --> Settings --> History --> Clear browsing data --> [On exit]?

Since update to 1.7.98, brave is not saving passwords after multiple attempts. Previously saved passwords were removed by update. Running this on MX Linux 19. Reset Brave with same result.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.