Browser keeps freezing a few times a day while opening a new tabs (often on Twitter and YouTube). ‘Page Unresponsive’ pop-up window shows up forcing to shut down the browser.
I would suggest that you check if the issue is related to your user profile by creating another fresh (test) user profile and checking if browser’s behavior remains the same. Be sure to close all windows of your current user profile while performing your tests, only windows of the fresh (test) user profile must be active.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct