On clicking tab I'm getting detached webpage

Not quite sure what is happening, but recently I’ve noted that clicking on a tab, especially one that is loading causes it to detach as a new browser window. It seems to be super sensitive? (And annoying :wink: )

Regards, Gordon

2 Likes

Hey @gfmoore ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

It sounds to me like your input is getting delayed and once the browser gets it, it is interpreted as a much more exaggerated movement than intended.

Do webpages become unresponsive often?

Porridge

1 Like

It’s only started recently, maybe a few weeks. I have a dell xps15 core i7 with 32g ram and haven’t noticed any unresponsiveness.

Has the event been fine tuned at all recently?

@gfmoore,
Do you see this same behavior in Chrome and/or other browsers or is it only happening in Brave?

:slight_smile: I only have Brave! Oh perhaps Edge is still there, but I don’t use it.

@gfmoore,
Would you mind testing the behavior in Edge just to see if you get the same results?

I’ll just point out this doesn’t happen all the time, just seems to have started happening recently and it doesn’t happen every time. I don’t think I’ll bother with testing on edge as I don’t really want its intrusiveness thanks.

I was just asking the question. If other people start noticing then fair enough, or if I notice a particular set of steps then I’ll let you know. I’ll just try to be a bit more careful. Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Gordon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.