One time tip error

Hello brave support team, I have send tip to my friend for creating good content in youtube, but he haven’t received the tip which I sent. I also didn’t get the rewards back, kindly check and give back for me or you can send that rewards to that youtube channel which I want to send.

Nice joke :rofl::rofl: u r self Tipping and saying that u gave it to ur friend. Now ur account is banned and u will not receive ur tip.

2 Likes

Strange how youtube friend has your own name.

1 Like

Apart from self tipping, you sent it the 14th (just after claimed to your balance), so tips from 1st of the current month will be processed in the next.

first i sent to my friend, it didn’t work n i tried to my own. At last he got 12 bats and i got 10 bats, but when i check i didnot get any bats, even imy friend didnot get . I dk what to do now

first i sent to my friend, it didn’t work n i tried to my own. At last he got 12 bats and i got 10 bats, but when i check i didnot get any bats, even my friend didnot get . I dk what to do now

Saikumar is his friend while Vinod is him.

Creator payments are done every month only once. Your friend (and you) will receive your individual tips (10 and 12 BAT) only on July 10 (process will begin by July 8). So wait till then.

Check ur publisher brave account

1 Like

Thank you , I think your statement will help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.