(once again into the fray) "This site can't be reached, ERR_FAILED"

Description of the issue:
Attempt to reach a website from a google search result. Several links fail so I will use an example (see Steps). In this example the following link fails - https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwidiJPdnoX3AhWVjsgKHSP3Az0YABAAGgJxdQ&sig=AOD64_2XO0Ys5JgwIpIk2h_OltnRkeIuyg&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwjG14ndnoX3AhXATTABHaHjAzUQ0Qx6BAgDEAE
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

  1. In google search for “toyota”.
  2. Click the result that reads “Toyota® - Official Site - Build & Price A New Toyota”

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

After the error is displayed a black window appears with a tiny white dot in the middle.

Expected result:
I reach the site.

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 Pro, 2H21 version
Brave is up to date

Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Firefox works fine. I don’t use other browsers. I have also tried possible fixes I found in other posts but to no avail. If I enter the direct link (in this example www.toyota.com) it works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.