Not received BAT in my desktop browser for almost three months

I have not received the Brave Rewards for almost three months. Every month the browser mentions that you will receive the rewards on certain days. But, unfortunately from the past three months. I have not received any rewards. If the Brave really wants to be successful, you must deposit the rewards promptly. Or else people will never trust your web browser.

Hope you will take this issue seriously and deposit the rewards on timely manner.

Regards
Pradeep

1 Like

I always tought we all use the Browser because of it’s security aspect and the BATs are only the candy pice on top of the pillow. :wink:

But in your case, I suggest to DM an admin https://community.brave.com/about with the following information.

1. Email adress linked to your uphold account
  2. Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  3. Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  4. A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi Rotblut

I really like Brave for its security features. As you are aware, we also receive AD notifications from Brave and we are receiving rewards for viewing those notifications. I believe that it is our right to get those rewards on timely. Hence, I posted in the community. Brave support team is very good and they responded immediately. Now they are resolving the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Steeven i am same here. not receiving my brave earns for over 5 months now. could you check my account? i wrote post in community no one responded for many months, even no respond from brave…

Hi @Begjan, please DM info. Thanks!

What does that DM means?

Ah sorry, a direct message. You can send by clicking on my profile.

i have the same problems, but i dont’ know how to solve.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.