No Brave Rewards for 3 months

I haven’t received BAT for the past three months, despite having rewards enabled.

I am still seeing ads.

I have the latest browser installed.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks for reporting @acepowerhouse. What OS and Brave version are you on? Have you KYC’d with Uphold?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve KYC’d with Uphold.

OS Details:
Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 1803
OS Build 17134.1425

Brave Version 1.9.72 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you @acepowerhouse. Is the BAT appearing in your browser wallet?

No. There is a balance of 0.0 BAT.

I have do not show any Brave Rewards on either the desktop or the mobile. This is concerning. I like Brave and have bought BAT but will have to sell if part of the basic premise doesn’t work. Same as acepowerhouse…balance of 0.0 BAT, registered with Uphold, etc. I have not had my account for very long but obviously this should occur soon or is ‘demotivating’… Thanks.

@acepowerhouse - can you please DM me your Rewards Internals?

I have also not received BAT in roughly 3 months either and have my Uphold account linked to Brave.

1 Like

I have also not received BAT in three months. My wallets confirmed and connected I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It was working just fine for a couple of months now just shows zero rewards. I just reset my settings to default to see if that works. If anyone knows what to do let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.