Not pay the full amount

As in the previous months, I have received underpayment again.

I checked it on March 31st and that day my pending estimated reward was 4 bat . now i recieved only 2.12bat . actually i have 2 device-1 wallet . my other device’s reward 3 bat. i need +5bat for fix it. someone help me.?

1 Like
1 Like

I am very confused… Do you think it makes sense to pay 2.12bat while earning at least 5-6bat (0.2batx30days) in 1 month? My last three payments 2.17bat(january)-3.69bat(february)-2.12bat(march).Do you say that a week or a 15-day bat is wasted every month?

I don’t know, I don’t use your pc so I can only make guesses here -based on my experience-

where did I said they are wasted? :thinking:

Sorry, I got this post wrong :slight_smile: You mentioned about the delay, but I do not have it. It is invested less than it should be and then it starts again from zero on the 6th of the month .I’ve been testing for 3 months.

mmm, so lets supose… you have accumulated 5 bat in pending rewards, then the payment day you get 2.10, an instead of having left 2.90 you get 0.0 pending rewards? is that what you mean?

yes that’s right , but now i got 2.12bat , my pending rewards still same , not zero… :thinking: on both devices . actually I need to format the laptop as soon as possible . This month I dreamed of getting full payment, but it seems like it will be again zero in one way or another.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.