Not been paid the first payment

Yep. Oh, one last thing. If you ever do have any issues with your payment, the best thing to do will be to submit a Rewards Support Ticket. This is the guaranteed way for someone from Brave to assist you. The information they need to investigate, such as your Wallet Payment ID, is something you should try not to share publicly. This is just to help keep it as secure as possible. Hence why the support ticket is better than topics on Community, especially if it’s in regards to issues regarding payouts.

NOTE

Other thing I’ll stress. Lately there have been scammers going around on social media and even here on Brave Community. Make sure you never provide passwords, send money, or anything else. If someone sends DM asking for any information or asking you to visit some website, make sure you don’t do it.

Mattches details how to tell who is from Brave at NOTICE: Brave will NEVER ask for your private Wallet data/keys and I kind of touch on it over in that FAQ I gave you. Sorry to ramble, but wanted to make sure to mention in case you hadn’t seen it and if anyone ever does reach out. Stay safe, have fun, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you have.

1 Like