Brave rewards to my uphold

Hello

I had started using brave from Jan 7 2022 and connected my verified uphold wallet to it. My doubt is when I receive my payment whether it on Feb 5 or on March 5 .

I don’t use uphold I use gemini but I think it is most likely to be Feb because your rewards get transferred after a month.

Thank you!

Before you log in to Brave Community, there is a header message per Uphold payment status. For some reason it disappears after you log in. Anyway, I copied and pasted the text below.

If you look at #2 below, it appears final payouts are on 2 month intervals. I think your payout will probably be in March. I’m new too, so may be misunderstanding what I’m reading! lol

This is a payout status update for the Brave Ads January payout.

If your wallet is verified with Uphold and you have not yet received your January payout please read this post - NOTICE: For users verified with Uphold who have not received payment.

Brave Ads Payout status:

• Verified Uphold wallets: :red_circle: Payments Complete.
  • Verified Gemini wallets: :red_circle: Payments Complete.
  • Unverified wallets: :green_circle: Ready to claim (check your Brave Rewards)

Please note that this status update post is for Brave Ads earnings payouts to Brave browser users . This thread is not for creator payouts for tips.

Checklist:

Didn’t receive your payout or only received a portion of it? Here are some things to check first.

1. Are payouts still processing?
    Although Brave Ads payout transactions begin on January 7th, it may take several days to fully process the large list of transactions. You may therefore see other users receiving their payouts before yours arrives. The team will keep everyone updated about payout progress (see above or below ).
  2. Are you included the payout period?
    Please note that the payout beginning on January 7th is for Brave Ads earnings throughout November (plus any BAT you’ve accumulated before that). If you only recently enabled Brave Ads (for example, on December 2nd, 2021), you will receive your payout in next month’s payout period.
  3. Is your browser updated?
    Please make sure that your version of Brave is up to date - Brave.com/latest
  4. Maybe you received it!
    If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a "Claim your ad earnings now!" button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout. If you do have a verified wallet, your payout will be deposited automatically into your Brave Rewards wallet and Uphold account. Please double-check if it’s there! (Usually, Uphold will send you an e-mail receipt of the payout transaction.)

I want to ask you something?

Yes got the answer. I too saw that thing that’s why I got that doubt.

@Donkja OK, what you wanna ask? :slightly_smiling_face:

Whenever I open a new tab on brave it lags and gets stuck with white screen for almost 3 sec

Can you help me?

Sorry Donkja, I can’t. No idea why that would be happening.

I will tell you that I changed location many times in windows can it happen due to that?

Really, absolutely no idea. Hopefully, someone else will be able to help.

Donkja, found this when I used a search of topics using “white screen new tab” text. I think it doesn’t just apply to dark mode or at least it seems that way when you look at the filed issue.

@Choco That’s a typo, should be December. @Sasi You can expect your payout next month in Feb.

@Donkja If you turn off hardware acceleration on brave://settings/system, does it still happen. You should test this in a new profile, just to check if any extension is causing the issue.

1 Like

OMG a typo?! lol too funny. They should really fix that: very confusing for us newbies who haven’t received any BAT rewards yet. :grin:

Yes :grin: thnx for the responses guys. Have a nice day.

How to please can you tell step by step?

@Sasi You should mark @Aman_M’s post for solved! :wink:

1 Like

First, just turn Hardware Acceleration off and see if it improves. Second, Create a new Profile (from Hamburger/Options Menu), you can name it, say, “Test Profile” to identify and delete it later, if you want. If the problem doesn’t happen in the new profile then probably an extension is causing the issue.

Where is option menu located?

I tried a new profile and it works like normal so what should I do now?

Hi @Sasi you can expect your payout in the next payout cycle in February.

Payouts process begin at the start of each month.

1 Like