Payment not recived

When will i recive my payment(Unverified wallet).

@THE123

Should my payment still be processing? I verified my wallet with Uphold at the end of March, and I haven’t gotten any BAT payments since. I noticed on a separate device that I already received my payment, so I’m wondering why Brave running the latest version on my desktop is any different.

They said that the payments for verified wallets will be processing from tommorrow.

payments happen from the 5th to the 8th… And payments this month might be delayed because of maintenance

I checked my Uphold activity, and I actually haven’t received a payout since March 5th. I verified my account at the end of that month to deposit the past earnings, but since then I haven’t gotten anymore. I have a pending balance of a little less than 12 BAT earned that hasn’t hit my account yet. Also, strangely my browser is telling me the next payout isn’t until July 5th. I wish I hadn’t just recommended this program to someone, since it’s clearly broken.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.