Not able to claim the Brave Rewards on my Android Phone

Description of the issue:
Brave on my Android phone (Stock Pixel 2 XL) says I have rewards for February and has a button to claim said rewards, but the orange circle just spins forever and never completes the claiming.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I did not want to uninstall/reinstall the app because I would lose the BAT I’ve earned so far and as I do not have another phone to test on, I was not able to reproduce the issue, it just happens regardless if I restart the phone or force stop the browser.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
X amount of BAT claimed

Reproduces how often:
This is the first time on my phone that I have had the “Claim” message, so this is an unknown until March 5th which is apparently the next payment date.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Android 10 Brave 1.5.5 Chromium 79.0.3945.136

Additional Information:

1 Like

Same exact thing happens to me. Just stays frozen with a loading circle

1 Like

Well, apparently nobody has any help for us to get things working. There has to be more than just the two of us having this issue.

Customer/user support is terrible here. I’ve gone back to Opera until they can actually make this work correctly

It appears mine finally went through, but I have yet to get a notification from Uphold saying the 6.5 BAT was deposited into my account, so even though the spinning orange circle is no longer spinning, I have not idea if it actually worked!

This is also happening to me. Fairphone3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.