No more contributions for computers?

Hello community!
Currently I live with the doubt, if the contributions for browsers downloaded on the computer have been completed. That is, already Brave will not make free monthly deliveries, as they promised at the beginning of their project?
My subscribers and I have not received contributions for 2 months. It seems that only browsers downloaded on an Android phone have received contributions.
Which stands out to my question:
Are there no more contributions for computers?
I hope to resolve this doubt, to clarify the mind of many people regarding this issue.
Regards!

2 Likes

I’m the same and I have not received a grant this month and on the Android either …
I’ve seen many people who received on their Android devices but I was told that I had to update the version, then I updated it and it did not give me the Bats promised for this month … my subscribers some have not received either …

1 Like

I think the price increase in Bat token influenced payments. :joy:

2 Likes

So far we are waiting for an answer, from my person and my subscribers … @Asad @eljuno @chriscat

1 Like

Hi there, we issue BAT grants on a semi-monthly basis. Please hang in there and more grants will be on the way soon!

3 Likes

I already commented to my subscribers, then we hope they are accredited, and we will hold on to everyone!

1 Like

What does a computer user have to do to win bat token? Should you use it for at least 30 days? I am asked a lot of such questions to me and I want to give real answers. Can you answer? thanks. :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In my case, I have used it for more than 3 months, but as far as I understand, every 2 months the BATs are accredited, but I think it is something random and not a system that sends all existing browsers. I guess I guess he’ll know what to answer. @Asad

1 Like

@eljuno Do you plan to make personal reference router to use in blogger? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.