No more ads or payouts since december, I'm I flagged?

I am having problem that I recieve very less ads and I think either my wallet is flagged or there is problem in brave reward internals can someone tell me the codes of brave reward internals.

Unlisted publisher and failed to get token

What does it mean?

I am located in Denmark with English-GB locale, not sure if that is the reason I am not getting ads anymore since I have been using English(UK) as a language since I started using Brave and used to get ads up until January.

@iakovos There’s someone else with a similar issue I was just talking to. I’m doing a copy/paste of how I responded to them here below. Do a favor and test it out, then let us know if you see a difference. (And yes, it kind of copies some of the stuff I said earlier. I know you’re saying wasn’t an issue in the past, but I guess it’s just saying to check and see if it’s the cause of your issues now)

____________________Copy/Pasted Info below------

Yeah, that is weird. I do know as updates are done and they improve on features and security, that could end up leading to the changes. Though I’m not saying language as much as time zone and all. For example, there was a user who posted about how he and his friend lived in Costa Rica but his friend wasn’t seeing ads. The trick though is Costa Rica had multiple time zones and that’s what was causing the issue. If you want to check out that Github and the various comments, check out https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/4221

As to the person I’m talking about, here was his:

I see the ads, but my friend which use Windows 10 can not see them, we both live in Costa Rica but in different zones (He lives in Heredia and I live in San José)

basically, this seems to be an issue of locales, I will match his locales and try again

matching the locale on WIndows 10 ( Español (Costa Rica) instead of Español (Latinoamerica) ) fixed the issue for him.

There was even another person:

My Windows 10 version is 1909 (build 18363.752).

My country is set to Czech Republic.

Information from https://www.iplocation.net/:

ipaddress

When I set the regional format to English (United States) , Brave says that rewards are not available in my region.

When I change the regional format to Czech (Czechia), Brave rewards are enabled for me.

So the only thing I can suggest is to try to make sure your computer’s time zone/locale matches with whatever your IP is set to be. If your computer is saying you’re in England but your IP address says you’re in the United States (just using as an example), then Brave would be flagging it as an issue and be unable to show ads as they are uncertain of your location…which is a key aspect of knowing what ads to show you.

Try changing that up and let us know if you see a difference.

I did try switching to Danish for a couple of hours last week but I didn’t see any difference.

The issue seems to be fixed.
Everything seems to work like normal.
I was flagged for some reason. To bad Brave does not let you know.

Nothing you put up there disproves what I am seeing. So it is NOT real world data. You just posted a bunch of screen shots of ancient payouts mostly from 2020, with only 2 listed that are even close to a relevant date. None of that has anything about the push notifications I am talking about. You’re not very intelligent. You’re just a fanboy who thinks they’re right about everything.

And now with the bug that everyone is reporting, I was proven right. Now get lost, troll.

@VoVi Did you actually receive payouts though? I was told my flag was lifted and everything was “good to go” but no payments still for last two months. Now it says my next one is April, but I don’t know if I trust that either.

@samdoeesq Wait, it says April? If so then we know something is wrong because the next one is in March.

Just so you know, current payout is still pending. I have received my Android rewards but not yet my Desktop rewards. It can take a while. In addition, they should process your prior along with it if you’re saying you didn’t receive a payout last month due to being flagged.

Good news as well is there’s a chance you might be one of the people who will be receiving a bonus. They are trying to send extra BAT to some who were inconvenienced due to issues receiving last month. I just don’t know how they are selecting and sending.

Yes, I’ve received the payout from januari. But it seems to be blocked again since today. I’ve cleared my browser history and cookies and from that point it looks like from that point that brave stopped rewarding me.

Honestly, I’ll believe it when I see it. I know there are millions of users and a tiny dev team that can’t respond to all the questions and concerns, but I don’t know what else to tell you. I have concerns, they haven’t been addressed, and that’s it. All I’ve been told is, “it’s fixed,” even though from my end, it doesn’t appear to be true.

Oh yeah? What’s that. I just checked and you never posted anything. You joined Brave Community on Jan 13 and had made some comments in passing on someone else’s post/topic. But that’s it. Four things in total with none of your own posts asking for help or providing the details that’s needed to identify or resolve any issues… So I really am curious about these concerns and what you’re saying isn’t getting addressed?

I didn’t post my own because lots of people were flooding the boards with the same basic issues. Instead, I wrote directly to one of the devs. He said my account had been flagged, and then it was fixed and everything was “good to go.” But again, from my end, nothing has changed. At this point, it’s between me and the devs. I’m only venting here because it’s frustrating, and I saw lots of other people’s posts getting closed without answers. I haven’t spent more time or posted more since because I don’t expect much from this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.