No BAT showing in Uphold balance since September

Yes my browser is connected to my Uphold
Yes I am receiving ads
Yes I was receiving BAT before and they went to my Uphold account
Some time in September the balance showing on Brave browser went to zero and has stayed like that since

Could you go to Uphold and check? Sometimes the BAT card which is displaying the BAT in the browser is empty whereas the BATs are being paid out on a different BAT card

It’s not showing any daily earnings on the Brave Rewards screen though. Ads are coming through but nothing showing as accumulating on the Brave screen. Thats nothing to do with Uphold is it? Earning go to Uphold once a month but I’m not earning anything. Normally when an ad pop-up appears my earnings total updates straight away by a tiny amount. Since last pay-out the earnings has been stuck on zero

Have you reconnected Uphold? If you enter ‘brave://rewards’ in the URL bar, what do you see? Could perhaps share a screenshot?

Its says ‘connected’ and the Uphold symbol when I put that into the URL

@davidfe I’m going to ask you a series of questions. Please do respond with answers to all.

• Which version of Brave are you using? (don’t just say “the latest” but provide the actual version number)

• Are (or were you) you using a VPN or proxy? If so, did it connect to a country other than the one you’re living in?

• Did you choose your Rewards country to be the same country you are in now?

• Which OS are you using? (Such as Windows 11, Android 12, etc.)

Version is 1.58.135 Chromium: 117.0.5938.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Not using VPN or proxy

Yes chose UK

Windows 11 Pro Installed 25/09/23
Been earning rewards and sending to Uphold for over a year. Now not earning

@davidfe Part of my guess right now is you are flagged. You wouldn’t be given any notice until you get disconnected from Uphold and try to reconnect. The only other way to get it checked on would be for Brave to take a glimpse, which is probably what we’ll need to do. The best method for that is to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 and see if they can look to see if there’s any issues with your Rewards profile. The ticket is necessary as things like your Rewards Payment ID and email will be requested and generally should not be shared publicly.

The reason behind the question of VPN and making sure you’re in the same country is because ads are delivered based on your IP address. So if you moved or were doing something like a VPN where you’re now in a different country/region, it might show you ads but they wouldn’t pay/reconcile because it didn’t match with your chosen Rewards country. But from your answer, it kind of ruled that out.

Then question on OS and Brave version was to make sure you weren’t using an outdated or unsupported version, which also would cause issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.