No ads received since 15/05/2021

Hello, i am not receiving any ads since 15 April on desktop client.
Also brave there might be an issue with the rewards.
Please check.
Thank you.

Having the same issue except I only seem to be getting the sponsored images and nothing else.

Also any website that uses Cloudfare DDOS protection just gets stuck at the “checking browser” screen, everything works fine in Safari so i’m not sure what the issue is.

I have the same issue, hope they can put a patch out soon. I hate to lose more rewards.

I think they are having server issues with whatever pushes ads out. I have 3 devices (1 Android, and 2 Desktops) and they all stopped last week Thursday night. They then started working again Saturday night for a few hours then stopped again last night. @steeven posted a message that there is a known issue and they are working on it. I haven’t seen any other communication since.

1 Like

No ads received since 06/02/2021

I am new user and i have follow the guideline but i didn’t get ads 1 week that i try. I use desktop with windows 10. is it the brave close the ads ?

There are many users with the same issues, including myself. I am wondering if they are cutting back on rewards.

i would believe that but my android is receiving the same amount as normal its just my pc thats not.

I am having the same issue, I even message @steeven and the issue wasn’t resolved

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!