Hi! I started using Brave for my Android phone and it works wonderfully, that’s why I decided to download it for PC and stop using Chrome.
Thing is I downloaded it on my dad’s computer and on mine.
On my dad’s computer he gets the ads, he can see the BAT count on the right side of the home screen, and every time he opens a website the shield does what it is supposed to do.
In my computer I don’t get any ads (in spite of being synced with my phone which does get them) and the shield is at 0 at all times. My BAT count only increased at the beginning of the month to display what I assume is the BAT earned with my phone.
I tried reinstalling everything but the issue is still there.