Brave BAT stopped counting?

Since yesterday it stopped adding BAT to my account, even if i click the ads, on the mobile version it doesn’t even work for me. Had about 60 ads and it didn’t add anything to my wallet… I saw people having this problem in august…is there anything i can do??

8 Likes

I’m also having this same problem since 3 days. Please help us.

1 Like

for real…its frustrating :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I also noticed this issue on Android and Desktop Versions.

4 Likes

did it ever got fixed for you? if yes how :ghost:

2 Likes

I am also having no ads being added to total even though i see them. Anyone know of this is being fixed. I am on android too. I saw several ads in last 5 hours and it was not added to my total each time. Does not seem to be a way of me making a ticket or contacting support. I went to brave support but i dont see how i can do that on the site. I must be not seeing it.

4 Likes

i dont think they have a support service, im not sure tho.i would reinstall it but idk if i loose all my stuff if i do so

2 Likes

Ty. I am not sure uninstalling it would help. Could lose what you have earned in month. I emptied cache and restarted. But seems others had the same issues so i am waiting to see if server is fixed. Could be that. They just made a deal with solana so heavy traffic could have caused it.

3 Likes

ohh i didn’t knew that. yea lets wait

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I get ads on new tabs and notifications, the ads appear in the ad history but the ad count does not change and there are not rewards added.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Check https://status.brave.com/ there was partial outage at rewards server. Team may be working on it. @Mattches

2 Likes

Please see https://status.brave.com/.

2 Likes

thank you man for real

update:BAT got added, check if it works for you

thanku, it works now

1 Like

Same thing here. Haven’t collected any BAT in November at all. What is going on?

Now, BAT are flowing again, but not for the ads that have been seen this morning.

1 Like

I received the rewards that were not accumulating this morning but since there I am no longer getting any rewards for ads.

1 Like

Brave updated in August and no BAT since then. Authorized/verified wallet now at zero showing no transactions ever. 6 months of BAT wiped out. No support. Why bother with BAT if there’s no support when something goes wrong? Even 3 months after losing the BAT no new BAT have accrued. My test of Brave is over. Uninstalled. Good concept, Disappointing delivery Brave team.

Yeah, same here. My Brave stopped collecting BAT after [Update] was applied yesterday even though I got many ads.