No ads, need some help

I’m not receiving ads tried everything nothing worked for me.
I’m using Windows10 Pro Version 20H2 and my Brave browser version is
Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

Hi, @JohnRsm, I suggest going through this FAQ and Troubleshoots. They will help you get set up for optimal notifications.

And on this page, scroll mid-way down and check the troubleshoot chart and make sure you aren’t doing any of the activities listed:

These should set you up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

havent recieved any ads on my desktop (PC) in about 2 weeks. ive checked those troubleshooting posts above and my settings are all set as recommended. i still receive ads on my mobile browser. and just for transparency the wallets on my dekstop and mobile are both unverified as they are not at 25 bat yet, so they are not connected.

Yeah… I always use more then four tabs… not for ads bcuz I need more then four tabs

I’m getting ads on my phone without any problem… Problem is on my laptop

I tried all of them … no luck.
And I don’t have HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion*PushNotifications*
I have HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion*Internet Setting\5.0\Cache*

SaereV nice link sources! Thank you

1 Like

Please repost this in the correct category When you do, please provide the requested information you see asked in the editor so we have all the information we need to resolve the issue and someone will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.