No Ads Appearing and Rewards are Disappearing

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I am not receiving new Ads/. I’m using the latest version of Brave
  2. My rewards seem to be reducing. Ads slowly reduced to zero/hour, and my earned rewards are also slowly being reduced.
  3. Despite having earned rewards, my wallet is empty. What do I need to do to get earned BAT to appear inside my wallet?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello @Cactusrox

could you sent screen shoot of this brave://rewards/

and have a nice day

Hi Justsomeone1, here it is. As you can see I have collected 11.310 BAT and 2.10 USD pending rewards …but my wallet is empty.
I am still not sure if the tokens are supposed to automatically upload into the wallet, or if there is a way to upload them myself.
I would appreciate it if you could clarify this for me.
BTW I have received some ads today after my post.
Thank you

Hello @Cactusrox

those are estimated bat you will claim it the next 6 of nov could even later than 6th could even go up to 12 or even more as there many user will get paid the payment process start on the 5th of each month and they create post in this community to let the user know when the payment start and when it finished

and depend on when you verified your wallet with uphold your first payment could be paid this month or paid on the next month with the payment of November which will be 6th of dec

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.