No ad payout for 2nd straight month

As another update. I again have not received my AD payout for the second month. So I contacted @steeven on May 6th to find out if he ever heard from the Dev Team why my account had been flagged and if my account was still flagged or if there was a different issue holding up the May 5 payment. He responded on May 6th saying that there was a known issue that has slowed down Ads payments and he referenced the May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors post and told me that payment should go through by May 7th.

May 8th came and still no payment as was promised. So I again asked if there were issues or if payment was still in the pipeline. @steeven replied that the lead dev team said payments were still rolling out for Desktop and he CCed @Asad to our comminication.

May 12th rolls around and still no payment, but the banner on the Community was posted stating that people who were unable to claim their rewards will have to wait until Browser Version 1.9 to claim the rewards. I contacted both @steeven and @Asad asking how that would apply to me specifically. I have had a verified Uphold wallet and have not claimed rewards since December 2019. Rewards are just automatically sent to my wallet. I asked if I would have to wait until Version 1.9 or if they were still flagging my account for suspicious activity. That same day @Asad responded saying if my account is suspended I will have to wait for my case to be reviewed as it is a separate matter from the ads grant bug. He did not answer my question about how the Version 1.9 would fix issues for people with verified Uphold wallets.

His response left me rather confused. Never have I been told that my account has been suspended. I have never received an email, there is nothing that displays anywhere on my account, and @steeven never said I was suspended only that it was being reviewed. So on May 13 I asked @Asad and @steeven specifically if my account has been suspended as I have never been notified that it was. At this point it has now been two days and they have failed to respond.

Hopefully everyone else is having better luck with these issues than I am but I just wanted everyone to be aware in case you are also having trouble getting answers from what is quickly seeming like a failing system.

1 Like