New Youtube Rules (SOLVED)

With the new polices of the youtube i cannot Access any video using the ad block.

When i disable all the cookies i can watch the videos without any problem but i lose access to my account aswell.
it’s a solution but i wonder if its a better way or if this is something that it will bne resolved in future. If anyone knows something that could help.
i am using the v 1.56.11 of brave and the only 2 options that i have are using it with the ads or withou my account.

I will be posting any updates in the case in the process.

@Kailon

• What Shields settings are you using?

• Have you tried making any adjustments?

• Do you have any content filters active?

• Can you try in a Private window and see if it shows to you as well?

• Lastly, can you go to brave://components/ and check to see if there’s any updates for Brave Ad Block Updater?

Hi @Saoiray
Thanks for the reply.

• I am using the ad agressive shield (i tested the normal shield aswell), i am using cookie blocker on diferent sites (when i block all cookies, it worked, but i lose conection in my account) i am not blocking scripts.

• About the adjustments, i tried to change every shield options to see if any have any result. the only one that i got a satisfatory result is disable any cookies.

• About the contents filters, i have these ones:

• I tried on a private window, and it works with no problems as it should.

• about the updates, as i see, i think i am in the latest version:

Try updating Brave Ad Block Updater - Version: 1.0.385 (or better) in brave://components/

Then refresh youtube. Ensure you’re not using any youtube specific extensions (will trigger it)

I think It Worked.
No videos have been blocked for now.
Thak you all for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.