New Custodian Please

Hello!
Can’t you guys bring a new custodian for all around the world?
Uphold is hopeless and Gemini is not working everywhere.
Brave was born to give everyone an equal place on the internet, but still as I can see that Brave is mostly focused on US citizens?
Can’t you guys fix this?
Maybe crypto.com will be a good option.
:thinking:

1 Like

any@admin to reply to my question, please?

1 Like

Better yet why not give us the chance to send our tokens right out of the brave browser to any wallet we choose. I linked with gemini and had all kinds of problems. In addition they took all my tokens and left me with 0! I couldn’t believe it! I left Gemini!

We should be able to send our tokens out right from the brave browser to any wallet. There should be no need to have a custodial wallet that we must link to.

Please improve your service,
wizardman

Any @admin to reply?

1 Like

And who will pay the fee for sending you your 1 Bat?

Brave will never be able to ‘pay’ the rewards to anything but a custodial wallet i.e. where the payment is just a movement of figures on paper and not an actual movement of coins.

The fees involved to move actual coins are far more than the total of the monthly rewards users get.

1 Like

That’s true.
But I think they should still provide people a good custodian something like binance, crypto.com as these companies have the most coverage in the world.

1 Like

yes you are right crypto.com can be good option

1 Like

There is nothing but problems with the entire process. It is not worth while.

John

1 Like

There are too many issues to make this worthwhile.

I have nothing further to say

1 Like

Hey @DouglasHDaniel what are your thoughts on this? Anyway Brave could add more custodians? Coinbase, Crypto. com, etc?

1 Like

Hey @akent22 the Themis upgrade for Brave Rewards aims to provide an option to “bring your own” custodian auth. We do not have a date that this is set to land, but we aim to address the issue with that upgrade.

Each of these custodians increases work around anti-fraud, payments/settlements, etc. for both users and creators, so adding more is non-trivial in the current Rewards setup.

Themis aims to address this though. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

that’s great to hear!

That’s great to hear!

Thanks for the feedback, this is good news

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.