New Brave Employees?

@evan123 @hub Hello. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve seen you both posting recently. Just curious if you are new Brave employees or old Brave employees who just recently joined Brave Community. And welcome to the community btw! lol

Although @evan123 posts are a little more varied, most of your posts are related to Brave Wallet. Is that your area of concentration? As I said, just curious especially about your roles. Also, wondering if you are diving in or just putting your toes in the water and playing around as far as Community involvement goes. Hope you don’t mind my nosiness! :grin:

Please feel free to ignore this post if you think it is inappropriate. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

@hub Pleased to meet you too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lots of good things happening with Brave Wallet. Can’t wait to see what’s coming. Especially curious to see how Rewards may change in the future in relation to Brave Wallet. Seeing hints but not enough information. Could be nothing or could be wonderful. Who knows. lol Hopefully will find out in the next few months! :smiley:

1 Like