Netflix freezes / No HD content available on Amazon Prime

Hello there! I’ve been using Brave Browser for about 3 months now without any problems yet lately I’ve been having problems with both Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I can’t watch videos on Netflix, it freezes every other minute, sometimes sound goes on in the background while video freezes.

So I tried with Amazon Prime and this time I get the warning that I should upload by browser and it doesn’t support HD content.

• Brave shields are down.
  • I have cleared data for both web-sites, also resetted permissions.
  • Disable HWA.

I don’t have Chrome downloaded, both works with Firefox.

I don’t wanna change my browser due to this yet I also want to watch stuff without problems. Any suggestions?

I would suggest updating now as there has been a new update to Brave; however, after I have updated to Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit), it seems the problems persists. A previous thread was closed about this particular subject, but it does not seem resolved. I personally have had no issues with Netflix, but I haven’t used it terribly much over the past few weeks to really state with confidence that this isn’t an issue as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.