Netflix stopped working on brave but it works on all other browsers. I don’t use Netflix often but the last time I used it it worked (Maybe 1 or 2 months ago). I had another error code (M7701-1003) but I created a new profile and accepted Widevine on the new profile but then I got the new error code (M7121-1331) in brave://components it says that Widevine is up to date and I can’t update it.
I’m not sure how or why this started to happen but it might be because of an update (judging from older posts that say it happened after updating brave)
I am on the newest brave version (V 1.34.81)
I am on Windows 10