my uphold account

Hello, I deleted my uphold account from my old brave account and now I am not receiving any rewards. But even though I removed this integration, I am having device limit problem. Please let me link with uphold because I am in no way affiliated with brave rewards anymore with my uphold account.

[image]

@Flosroyalclass

So you arranged your Brave Rewards settings, such that, your use of Brave Rewards has been divorced from Uphold.

Yet, apparently, some connection between Uphold and something . . . somewhere . . . within your Brave Browser installation, has not complied with your expectation.

Such that, you are not able to use Brave Browser to Sign In at Uphold.

Where I get that wrong, please specifiy. And, have you tried a different Internet browser, for connecting to Uphold and your Uphold account?

ISSUE: Device Limit Reached

Context :
How many Brave Rewards wallets can be linked to my crypto custodian account?

This link is for Instructions and a link to the Request form to Unlink a Device :
How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request

Detailed Instructions with Screenshots below:
How to Remove Verified Devices (screenshots)
Thanks to @Herrvader for the all screenshots!

Brave is removing linking limits. Hopefully soon.
Brave GitHub Issue Report :
Implement solution for linking limits

Update (Linking Limits):
04/20/2022

Comment by Miyayes (Issue Author/Brave-Browser Collaborator)

Brave is removing linking limits tomorrow. Hopefully the implementation is still on schedule!

Brave GitHub Issue Report :
Implement solution for linking limits #18572

Miyayes commented

Hi all, just wanted to give an update here. We had a meeting today to review everything for launch, and the plan is to go live sometime this Wednesday (May 25, 2022). Thanks all.