My reward is not showing in my wallet

Why is my reward not showing in my wallet. For two days now my reward keeps popping up on the notification and I have click on the claimed reward but it is not showing on my wallet. Please help me rectify this

1 Like

@Noblemike,
Can you please be more specific? Is your wallet verified at this time? Are you saying that your wallet is not verified and you see a “claim” captcha that, when completed, isn’t working properly?

2 Likes

My wallet is not verified because I joined in October this year and this happened to be my first reward since I joined. What I mean is that my November reward has been sent but each time I click on the claimed reward it does reflect on my wallet because as of now my wallet is 0.00

2 Likes

You should wait a day or two but this shouldn’t be happening. The BAT coin should be credited immediately. Try using different internet connection like mobile network or different wifi.

2 Likes

@Noblemike,
Can you please tell me what actually happens when you try to complete the claim on your device?

1 Like

I had no claim button on the payment day. Why there is no notice in “Logs”, that there was pending payment, that did not arrive?

1 Like

Anytime I click the claimed button it shows Oops something is wrong, please try again later. Please help me rectify this problem

1 Like

I have done that over and over again but it is still the same. I have change my mobile network but is still the same

1 Like