My referred friends from Mexico says that they are not receiving any rewards and any ads, even when I help them to set up everything

I don’t know why but all my referred friends from Mexico says that they are not receiving any rewards and any ads, even when I help them to set up everything. Can someone tell me if in Mexico is working well, or what can be the problem, I saw that Brave was working in Mexico, but now I don’t know, Thank you.

Hi @MASK - Thanks for reporting. Please see this post for an explanation - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

Hi! Thanks for your answer, but I’m not sure if that can be an explanation, cause here in Canada I have not problems with ads, but all the people that I’m referring from Mexico is not available to receive, is not even one, all of them are not receiving ads and rewards.
Is it cause ads and rewards are not available in Mexico?? or it should be working normal?? That’s my question. Cause I’m trying to help them, but I don’t know if is just Brave that is not giving this service in that country or is it a problem and they should get the same rewards??

I’m from Mexico, and have ads & rewards

Awesome!!! Thank you! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.