My Brave rewards decreased from 0.140 USD to 0.001USD

After 24hrs my BAT rewards decreased to 0.001USD from 0.140 USD. kindly fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Basic norm when you asking for help is providing information about your issue as much as possible. No? šŸ¤·

1 Like

I donā€™t think they will ever ā€œfixā€ thisā€¦

1 Like

I saw that my BAT in my uphold account has been SENT to where i dont know and i now have 2BAT left as balance instead of 7BAT i first received. please kindly assist and give answer to what is happening

@manjeet1 is this your ā€˜estimated pending BATā€™ for February? Did you receive the fully expected amount for your January payout.

@steeven itā€™s updated now but even now sometimes it shows incorrect Amount. And now iam not receiving any ads to earn BAT . I have already checked all my setting. Kindly solve this issue.

I got the same issue, in my case, I did not got any ad. for 2 weeks, today I reinstall the browser so the ad. problem was solved but I got only 0.01 BAT instead of 0.1 like before, its is a bug or just reduced the amount of BAT/ad.?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.